Recent Developments at Gutfleish Law
- Gutfleish Law, LLC is counsel to a creditor in a New Jersey bankruptcy case after obtaining approval from the Bankruptcy Court for the creditor to serve as a representative of the bankruptcy estate to pursue certain litigation claims for the benefit of all creditors.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC has been retained by an individual to negotiate a resolution of the individual’s alleged debts to various entities.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC has been retained to defend a guarantor in an action commenced by an alleged lender in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law PLLC, Harry represents a logistics company in connection with a proposed sale of its business.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented a post-petition lender in multi senior care & skilled nursing facility Chapter 11 case. The Court confirmed a chapter 11 plan and the lender has since been paid in full.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC was retained to represent several landlords in New Jersey bankruptcy cases filed by their respective tenants.
- Harry was appointed by the New Jersey Bankruptcy Court to serve as a mediator in a pending adversary proceeding.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC was retained to represent a defendant in a threatened preference action arising in an assignment for the benefit of creditors liquidation case pending in New Jersey.
- Beginning 12/1/19, Harry Gutfleish became Of Counsel to Wasserman, Jurista & Stolz, P.C.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represents Jonathan Bodner as a receiver appointed in federal action to liquidate the assets of a New Jersey produce distribution company.
- Harry was selected by the parties to serve as a mediator in ongoing litigation pending in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC successfully negotiated the modification of a business loan provided by a regional bank to one of its clients.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC has been retained to represent a New Jersey casino to defend an action brought by a bankruptcy trustee.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented an investor group as the stalking horse bidder in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case in which the investor group successfully acquired an operating health club with over 4,000 members.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented a joint venture member in a complex Chapter 11 commercial real estate sale approved through plan confirmation.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC served as Co-Counsel in an arbitration proceeding in which the client; a pharmaceutical distributor, obtained a seven-figure settlement based on a ruling that the parties’ distributorship agreement was wrongfully terminated.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented a regional supermarket co-operative as a secured creditor in multi-debtor chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
Jonathan S. Bodner, Esq. joining Gutfleish Law, LLC
- Gutfleish Law LLC is pleased to announce that Jonathan S. Bodner, Esq. has joined the firm as Of Counsel. Harry Gutfleish has joined Bodner Law, PLLC as Of Counsel as well.