- Beginning 12/1/19, Harry Gutfleish became Of Counsel to Wasserman, Jurista & Stolz, P.C.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC successfully negotiated the modification of a business loan provided by a regional bank to one of its clients.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC has been retained to represent a New Jersey casino to defend an action brought by a bankruptcy trustee.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented an investor group as the stalking horse bidder in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case in which the investor group successfully acquired an operating health club with over 4,000 members.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented a joint venture member in a complex Chapter 11 commercial real estate sale approved through plan confirmation.
- Gutfleish Law, LLC served as Co-Counsel in an arbitration proceeding in which the client; a pharmaceutical distributor, obtained a seven-figure settlement based on a ruling that the parties’ distributorship agreement was wrongfully terminated.
- As Of Counsel to Bodner Law, PLLC, Harry represented a regional supermarket co-operative as a secured creditor in multi-debtor chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
Jonathan S. Bodner, Esq. joining Gutfleish Law, LLC
- Gutfleish Law LLC is pleased to announce that Jonathan S. Bodner, Esq. has joined the firm as Of Counsel. Harry Gutfleish has joined Bodner Law, PLLC as Of Counsel as well.